Bundeskultur

Bundeskultur. There. I said it. I’ve received questions about our lofty cultural aspirations. Reasonably so. Here is an article with some thoughts on that. Recently, I was told that a Männerbund was being formed in England. Of course, Anglo-Saxon sensibilities prevent the use of such Teutonic language as ours (I’m an Anglo, and I endorse their sentiment, because I groaned when I first saw the word Männerbund, passed my way by a good friend and leading Brother.) Still. Off they go, to fill in some blanks. Why, you ask, would people from an island from across the world follow the example of some Yankees? A good question. Since it’s unlikely Varg is going to leave his hidey hole in France to sue me, “let’s find out!”

Here you are, browsing our website. Maybe you’re a Brother already. Maybe you’re not. Either way, I have something to say to you. I received an interesting question on one of our other articles. How do you measure success? What kind of standards do you have – what are you doing to see to them? This got me to thinking. Everyone has concerns. It is wise to ask about standards. “The Movement,” if you believe that is going anywhere, has poor standards. Most organisations end up becoming dilapidated jokes, and leaders often become memes or disappointing cult icons. One of our founding Brothers went on a podcast called Full Haus the other day. It was a fine interview, and there’s a link to it in this website’s archives. At any rate, a mention was made that his Männerbund was founded and is comprised largely by and of fathers, husbands.

Why does this matter? We live in a short-sighted world, dominated by lesser men who think according to values imposed upon them by culture. To be a husband, or at least a good one, necessitates that you can shelf your own wants and needs to satisfy your woman. Unless you’re MGTOW, in which case, I don’t know what to tell you, really. A husband anticipates his wife’s emotional and spiritual needs, he understands esoteric values of sacrifice, compromise and negotiation. The longer he has successfully navigated those waters, the better his negotiating skills become. The logical end of husbandry is fatherhood. Becoming a Husband teaches you to think years ahead, but becoming a Father compels you to look at things generationally. You assess the world in a new light. You receive information and stimulus environmentally, and take stock of causalities in a way you never did before. You look at the world and base your values on what that means for your children.

Ah, yes, but *why* does THAT matter? Well, if you are a Dissident looking for your, forgive me, ‘Forever Home’ (ideologically speaking) then you must understand how scope and connectivity matter. Point in case, look at the history of White Nationalism. I don’t speak on this topic often because for while I am indeed a WN, our movement is unimpressive, and I often have little good to say. Look at our leaders. Most were not good husbands or good fathers. Many were and continue to be young, single, virile men. Strapping young bucks, alpha dawgz, Chads that smash Virgins. In a word, witless. Short-sighted.

What separates a Bundsman from a Nationalist? What is it that makes him a breed apart from internet anons, or the disappointingly toothless meth-heads with racist tattoos you find at gas stations during odd hours? His reasoning, his scope. That makes him different. That makes us different. It makes us worthy of consideration. You ask most Nationalists their reasoning, it becomes woefully evident that their reasoning is two dimensional and flat. Build a wall! Ban the Jews! Eff the Police! It’s all so very tedious. Why? Because these are topical solutions, and not relational. These are the post hoc addendums of someone who has not really analysed the problem.

You cannot begin to deal with immigration, media control, state manipulation of justice, or anything else without understanding the environment which allows for the phenomenon. Because the founding stock of our particular Männerbund is comprised of good husbands and fathers, our scope is automatically wider than normal. We are a positive and not a negative climate. How now? We understand that in order to affect any real change, we must begin to change the environment that fosters culture. By slowly changing the culture, by default, we begin to create an environment which precipitates and anticipates separate outcomes than what is presently expected. That is why we are primarily a lifestyle, and not a party. We are beyond the scope of mere politics, or of religion, or of economics, but we entertain thoughts from all these sectors and many more. You have to take into account all your variables when moving forward. So often, movements fail to do this, and they become lopsided, top-heavy, and hobbled by their own imbalanced attitudes.

The focus of the Männerbund is upon esoteric values; developing codes of ethics, embracing familial values. Because most of us are family men, we seek for values we can involve our wives with. I have seen groupings I couldn’t bring home to my family. They wax repulsive. Yet, the Brothers of the Bund have met my wife, seen my house. Someday, and that day is coming soon, my son will befriend and occasionally play with a Brother’s son or daughter. In the future, our children may end up marrying each-other and build a Neo-Futurist Feudal Kingdom. Who knows? I don’t. But what I do know, is that we will have prepared them with values and identity… and best of all: self respect. Something public schooling and social justice will never do.

The internal mechanisms of the Bund reflect this core population. We advocate withdrawal from substance abuse culture. Weed, any hard drug and even alcohol abuse are widely discouraged. One of the first tasks we devoted ourselves to was setting aside a platform for people with issues to deal with them gracefully and acceptable. We call that Will to Power in honour of Nietzsche. Because we are husbands and fathers, we also tend to make (if I may be so bold) excellent role models for younger and less experienced men looking for belonging.

Experience shows that men in Dissident circles who break the fourth wall and seek out company are often desperate. Being a Dissident Right Winger is lonely business, it leads to desperation. There are no shortage of predatory parties and cults that prey on young and impressionable Right Wing youth. These groups adopt and abuse them ideologically, present them with warped and stunted pictures of the world. When these young men exhaust their usefulness, they are allowed to drink or smoke themselves to death… or worse, if the pressure gets to them and they do something questionable, their “friends” are nowhere to be seen when these unjustly treated youths face justice for their crimes or mistakes.

It’s a sin.

We are different. I have under my purview a number of ‘protégés.’ Not only do I consider them friends, but I view them as I imagine I would younger blood brothers. I attempt to provide them with moral composition and spiritual guidance if I can. I offer them reassurance when needed, and attempt to help them find their way. Mentoring the younger Brothers is part of our operating principle, but it is also a privilege. It is not taken lightly. After all, with luck, these young Brothers, the 20 somethings, will marry and have children. As mentioned before, we intend for this ship to be a generational one. We therefore understand it is in our best interest to be good role models, because children presumably carry our future cultural torch.

Culture. We have our own culture. That would be the environment I was hinting at. We have a focus on reintroducing ancient and contemporary strains of European identity into our ranks. There is something there for everyone. Religious? We can accommodate. Philosophical? Who isn’t, really. It’s all esoteric, but as time goes on, things will begin to shape exoterically. We have men of various skilled backgrounds. It is only a matter of time before they begin to develop material culture that sets us apart.

At point, being a Männerbund is not so much a membership club. It is a way of life. That way of life is an open concept, but in time will develop into whatever our future holds. What is certain is that our future will continue to be grassroots. We are community based, a group of men attempting to fill in the gaps that society has left. It is easy to go through life never knowing the feeling of belonging, or fraternity. Our goal is to offer that. That is what victory looks like, a healthy society with principles they agree on. It is a society that allows the family to succeed, in which the broader world feels like extended family.

Who knows? You might be the one to help us reach that goal. Community, family and Nation. I’ve asked often, and I shall ask again: what have you got to lose by looking for us?

ᛋᛠᛉ

Husband. Craftsman. Nationalist. - https://spergbox.wordpress.com - https://www.spreaker.com/user/seax

13 thoughts on “Bundeskultur

• Pingback: Kulturkampfing – The Sperg Box

• April 5, 2020 at 10:25 PM

A folk who are rootless without kin to appreciate an elders wisdom/deeds are exploited, rotten, and materialistic. Many young folks are prey to the lure of entertainment, the glamour of some Hoaryweird pop song, video games, or lack an identity. Trust and honor to kith and kin are meager in the modern world as folks are disconnected from eachother, glued to their escapism of choice. MGTOW and third wave feminism are both misdirections away from the genuine masculine and feminine. Every person has a role to play in the tribe. Having good role models to help younger folks develope/improve upon their inherent abilities sounds great though it is a rarity nowadays in the modern culture.

• April 6, 2020 at 9:15 AM

It is a rarity, and you’ve hit the nail on the head. Absolutely.

A successful society requires unification through stratification: all classes, all ages, all trades are vital components. Any erstwhile regime knew this.

It was not long ago that American homes were multigenerational. No generation was allowed to exist in isolation. But now we allow old folks to go off and ‘kids these days’ us, and who would the young blame if the Boomers really did go where old folks go after Florida?

Yet it remains the old need the young to understand how the world changes, and the young need the old to teach them skills and temperance. So it goes.

• June 30, 2020 at 1:09 AM

This maybe be a late comment, but I just stumbled across your site by chance. I’ve been flipping thru posts trying to find what you’re all about. I’m young(ish?). 23, dissident, and tired of all the groups as described above.

I’ve found it remarkably hard to find anyone trustworthy enough to call brother in the world at the moment. Traditional stoicism has been my driving force, but that can only take one so far.

With as much respect I can give as a stranger, what can a Bund do for a young, single working man that the majority of groups online pretend to offer?

I respect my father but he can only do so much. How can a Bund further mentor my requirements for fidelity and improvement of my character and self reliance in a socially cooperative group?

Genuinely interested in what I found today and intend to read as much as you have to offer.

• July 8, 2020 at 6:50 AM

Hello friend,

I can’t claim to know what other groups offer. I only know my own, but other groups I know by the brothers they’ve failed.

Let us say you contact our vetting office and are passed as an initiate. You are invited to our secure communications platform. What awaits?

You are invited to a plethora of subcommunities rooted in special interests. I administrate Pagang Gang, which offers exclusive material unavailable to the public. Currently there is a daily Rune meditation. But I offer experimental online courses as well, up next is Hyperborea, last was Germanic Heathenry. There is also an option for folk building, if like many of ours you were turned away by normative heathen outlets.

Speaking of which. I recently baptised a pair of babies in a Pagan rite designed for our Bund. This happened in conjunction with a Christian baptism. Religious infighting is heavily discouraged.

The lines between Bund and family are blurred. I host events at my house. My wife is friends with other brothers wives. Other brothers host events at their houses. Extracurricular activities abound.

This above and beyond the bonding hikes and routine multi regional summits.

You mentioned respect to strangers. We are a community rooted in mutual respect. Because we seek to build and root communities with the intention of reshaping our children’s future world, we tend to place heavy emphasis in honour.

My official rank is ‘personnel councilor.’ I keep tabs on my brothers in my regional purview. It’s not a mere titular position. When problems arise, and they do, I orchestrate attention and hopefully solutions to these. Sometimes the process is ongoing, sometimes solutions are quick.

I’m not sure what else to tell you. You’d have to see for yourself, at the risk of being cheeky.

I will, however, pass your comment along to younger brothers who have been in your boat more recently.

• July 9, 2020 at 3:54 PM

Hey Tea.

My name is V, I’m younger than you and have been a member of the bund for little over half a year now. My official rank is that of Fellow, though I hope to achieve Brother some time soon. I currently live with another bundsman, who I met through this and can without question call a close friend and brother.

I got into this thing late last year. I was desperate and grasping at straws for a group of people that would not only share my worldview, but give me belonging and a sense of brotherhood. I knew little of the history of dissident groups in this country and the implication of joining one, but I was totally full of piss and vinegar. My path could have been a lot darker than it was. By some miracle, the Bund and I crossed paths. And I never looked back after that.

In my opinion, the most important part of this orginization is rank-based hierarchy. Groups without explicitly established leadership, rules and regulations, and a focus on quality-over-quantity when it comes to vetting, are in my opinion, usually doomed to fail and turn to nothing but ash.

Each man in this has passed set trials and tripulations to be accepted into the rank they hold. We have men from all different walks of life. Poor, middle class, wealthy. Men from all different skill-sets. Doctors, carpenters, business owners, artists. All willing to share their knowledge and be of service to their sworn brothers.

This is a very serious, very exclusionary fraternal order. This not only guarentees a man’s dedication and fortitude, but his quality. You must, at the very least, try to strive for the best you can be. You will always have men at your back, pushing you to do betrer. This is something that smaller, less focused orginizations will always lack.

Every man I called “brother” before the bund except for maybe one, has abandoned me. They are lost to the void. They will never know the value of being surrounded by high quality, likeminded, morally righteous individuals that are literally oath bound to you. Think about that for a minute. Oath bound. Think about the explicit abscence of oaths, honor, and loyalty in this society. This modern world, where all friendships are based on nothing but shared degeneracy and consumerism.

This is the ideal way to live. We are brothers. Not of birth, but of life and death.

• July 9, 2020 at 4:26 PM

As a man of the Bund of 23 I can confirm that my experience within it has been invaluable. When I first joined I was a loser with a lot of bad habits and little direction. On my own I preferred the company of strong drink and the small comfort that comes with at least knowing why the world our ancestors carved out for us was caving in.
          Since having joined, I’ve become acquainted with many of the true exemplars of our folk who have encouraged me to sever my bonds to detrimental creature comforts and mold myself into the sort of man our people need. A man in the Bund even set a friend and I up for rent recently.
          For my part, I’ve had an interest in the art of cinema for as long as I can remember (having mastered working a VCR alongside the finer points of walking), having aimed to be a filmmaker at least as far back as the age of 9. Of course, that’s a tough industry to break into on its own, and any indie scene of repute is guarded with even more self-righteous fervor against dissidents of our nature that that of the cynical, dispassionate Hollywood system. Knowing this, I more or less resigned myself to the possibility that the Impossible Dream was out of reach.
          However, my brothers have granted their encouragement in this regard as well. Many are artistically inclined themselves, and have been eager in their support of the development of a dissident, truly independent filmmaking and broadly artistic scene. It’s a lofty undertaking, obviously, but things are certainly coming along in that respect.
          Above it all, I have made many trustworthy friends, and I would follow each and every one of them to the farthest ends our folk aim to tread.

• April 6, 2020 at 11:12 AM

I was caught in vacuousness in my late teens and early twenties… so much time wasted! Came out the other side and am looking for something more. Gotta master ourselves before we master much else, I think. It’s more attainable when guys hold you accountable.

• April 7, 2020 at 1:35 PM

This is a good point. There is, as there should be, pressure to perform in a Männerbund.

The marked difference is that in a Männerbund your performance is hinged on supporting a higher cause. Whereas in mainstream society you are a marionette dancing for chump change. You dance the dance, but the world keeps moving the goal post and your list of lines to memorize to keep from being demonetised grows exponentially larger.

In a Männerbund, you don’t perform because you’re on a string. You don’t perform.

Your actions can reflect your beliefs. Sadly, realising this takes time and, as a friend of mine says, audacity. The audacity to take yourself seriously.

Right action flows from this font.

• May 22, 2020 at 9:37 AM

This is so powerful and I have so much to ponder.

• May 22, 2020 at 5:06 PM

You’re in good hands, then.

We do have a pondering division, after all.