The Way Life Should Be?

On this week’s episode of the Mannerbund Dispatch podcast, Nam and Henry are joined by John Q. Publius to discuss his book ‘The Way Life Should Be?’

The Globalists’ Demographic War on America with Maine as a Microcosm By John Q. Publius. Foreword by Kevin MacDonald. A complete overview of the exact mechanism whereby the internationalist lobby is controlling, directing, and actively organizing mass Third World immigration with the explicitly-stated aim of destroying America—viewed with special emphasis through events in the state of Maine.

RSS Feed > https://www.spreaker.com/show/4267875/episodes/feed

12 thoughts on “The Way Life Should Be?

• May 15, 2020 at 1:19 PM

I went to Bates College at one point. It was always hilarious how the students would be vocal supporters of Third World immigration, but then be shocked and scared when they actually had to interact with the local Somalis. During the first week of school they brought groups of freshman on a “walking tour” of Lewiston. We had to sit in Kennedy Park at one point for a lecture by the tour guide. While we were sitting in a circle on the grass, numerous Somalis started screaming at us and yelling lewd remarks at the girls. I’ll never forget the look of fear on the girl’s faces while the tour guide just kept on with the lecture like nothing was happening. No one that I knew learned anything from that experience. Crime was also a regular occurrence. There were muggings and I also remember a shooting that took place not far from my dorm. The Somalis especially liked to come to campus to steal bikes. Stuff like that isn’t supposed to happen in Maine. Even still, the president of the college made a big point of removing the fences and tall hedges that surrounded the campus to be more “inclusive.” The college was always running free after school programs and camps for these people too. Go figure. On a lighter note, great choice of music for the break. Have Heart has always been one of my favorites. I’ll bet that was you Henry.

• May 17, 2020 at 6:17 AM

I’ve put this one off due to it being quite personal. That said, John is a smart man and a good guest. But…

There are some things that needed to be said. Not to undermine or insult, but living here, I’m under the microscope in a way none of you can speak too just yet.

General Assistance (G.A.):
      I worked here in my youth as a guard. Being inside is very telling. GA is an institution which provides auxiliary benefits above and beyond what immigration customs provides. You are assigned a case worker who manages your assets to ensure your bills are paid, vis-a-vis the loan Publius mentioned. The institution itself is peopled by overworked and tired future retirees and one Texan who likes to say ‘no.’ In this place I learned that there is a communications pipeline that determines quotas of migrants. There is an incentive stipend which alots bonus monies to *legal* migrants. There is a stipend afforded during the first month. There is a compensatory wage which lasts about a year. There are subsidised acclimation classes. There are agencies which provide social and legal protection.

Catholic Charities:
      A “religious” org. They provide representation for ‘clients.’ never saw a single ‘white’ representee. They have legal connections and resort to threats. They prefer Hispanic clients, I would assume due to voting preference. Because they are ‘religious’ most Normies give them a wide berth.

Media representation: there are media outlets catering to the suicidal hipster community in Maine, among which are currently ‘The Phoenix’ and the Bollard. These perpetrate liberal values to the susceptible (read idiotic.) And their fanbase is older, voting liberal women. However, their calumny is so bad that they routinely go out of business and resurface in a few months. Example: The Bollard is now The Mainer.

Earthy mentioned institutes of Higher Learning. He’s right, though I was never money enough for his college.

I went to St. Joseph’s. Here is another element. The religious institutions.

Social programming is enforced heavily and disproportionately among institutionalised churches. Catholics in Maine are especially bad. This has a lot to do with how Catholic schools are chartered. Because our Catholic schools accept State money they are obligated to include state education. Hence, Catholicism is a backseat in Catholic ‘private’ schools which are now adjacent to common core. I can attest to this from my time at Cheverus.

Housing is another thing. Corrupt landlords have always sought state financed tenants to ensure their rent is paid. I do work in Westbrook where entire quadrants have been transformed into a Ghetto. Previous French tenants driven out by price hikes. Price hikes coinciding with plummeting property values. However, there is a struggle to house all the migrants, so special clearances have been enacted. The old Nunnery on Brown Street… Was sold, so now habited nuns are changed out for burqad… Whatever.

I’m sure a lot of this applies elsewhere. But I don’t live elsewhere and will not preach against a false gospel I do not know.

If you want a more intimate look a Maine’s inner life, I’d be more than happy.

• May 17, 2020 at 6:50 AM

It’s good to read from you.

And you’re right.

That is not the way life is supposed to be.

• May 26, 2020 at 5:38 PM

Thanks Earthy, good to hear from ya. Good comment too. And yes, you guessed correctly—I chose the Have Heart song haha and John Q was also consulted on the choice, to be fair.

• May 16, 2020 at 8:53 PM

I was thinking of purchasing some land in rural Maine. Now I’m not so sure…

Excellent show, gentleman. I just picked up a copy of John’s book and can’t wait to read it. Looking forward to more episodes.

• May 17, 2020 at 5:56 AM

Where else will you go, that this isn’t a problem?

• May 24, 2020 at 12:55 PM

There’s no optimal place in this ‘nation’ for its second class citizens.

• May 17, 2020 at 6:30 AM

But with that all off my chest, it’s good to hear someone else talk about things I’ve been talking about for years. Especially one that people will listen to.

The frustration of being intimately acquainted with our struggle on a local level is incredibly tiring, at times. Tends to make one angry. From my grandmother’s time to mine, my world has been terraformed. It makes you bitter.

My grandfather left Massachusetts because Globo-Homo started so much earlier there, only to die in a “home” full of Third World nurses believing he’d been kidnapped and taken to Africa.

I’m awaiting my copy of the book now. I will be reading it with great interest.

God bless you, merry gentlemen.

• May 22, 2020 at 9:43 PM

Excellent podcast. Infuriating, but excellent. It’s going to take a miracle to reverse this because the opposition’s heavy lifting (social programming and institutional infiltration in all areas and at all levels) has been done.

• May 19, 2020 at 5:05 PM

If you meet an African importing liberal, pretend to agree with him on the grounds that this will radicalize white people.

“Whites were such clueless liberals who didn’t know they were white. Now they’re learning that their skin is their uniform! Great job, Catholic charities! You’re boiling the frog!”

• May 19, 2020 at 7:31 PM

I might have missed it, but the city awarded the Portland Jewish Alliance 10k for helping the refugees. Which is dumb. Everyone here knows they would have done it for free.