The Rake Veda

Nam, Atlas, and Theo Ostro discuss dissident politics in Canada, Bowden, Egalitarianism, Hierarchy, Materialism, Essence of a Collective

00:12 – Theo intros the show exposing his terrible mic

20:00 – Dissident politics in Canada

1:01:45 – Excerpts from Voices of the Past

1:04:40 – Hour Two

1:06:00 – Bowden, Egalitarianism, Hierarchy, Materialism, Essence of a Collective

5 thoughts on “The Rake Veda

• December 14, 2020 at 12:58 PM

This is like seeing an oasis in the desert while I’m dying of thirst! Thank you all brothers!

• December 14, 2020 at 4:25 PM

I really enjoyed this. Great to see you putting reason and natures immovable principles as guides for all your argumentation.

If you’d ever have a guest from Europe you’d be left with your mouth wide open on the severity of punishment and persecution over here.

Strength and honor.

• December 15, 2020 at 10:51 PM

Holocost denial here is legal, but like you guys said, they can just classify it as hate speech and there would be consequences of their consideration.

We also had the Blue Shirts back in the day led by Adrien Arcand. A lot of the info from him is in French and hasn’t been translated though, unfortunately.

• December 28, 2020 at 12:35 PM

That was awesome interview. I dont think I’ve heard a talk put together so well, you guys touched on so many relevant topics. I appreciated the honesty as well. I grew up in Canada and had my embarrassing moments of neoliberal or individualist support too. So many of the things you talked about I found myself thinking over the last several months.

I want to hear more about the theory of Earth’s collective consciousness, I think that would be a fun rabbit hole.

All the best in the new year

• June 16, 2021 at 9:14 PM

Great episode and I look forward to catching up on more, but what is the ending song and where can I find it?