What Could Be?

Nam and Apache are joined by Ahab and Dark Enlightenment to talk about what a state that exists to serve its people could look like. What would change about the fabric of life? What could be?

RSS Feed – https://bund-dispatch.libsyn.com/rss

16 thoughts on “What Could Be?

• February 3, 2021 at 1:03 PM

Is there an easy download option available? If not could you please add one? Thanks.

• February 3, 2021 at 10:30 PM

Great show! I shared it with two of my brothers.

Thanks guy.

• February 4, 2021 at 7:09 PM

My wife and I have two blonde haired blue eyed little boys. Several times we have had the same experience of being stopped by older women and told how beautiful our family is. Even if we aren’t stopped I often see faces light up at the sight of them. As nice as that is to hear it is bitter sweet because it reminds me how unusual it is for those people to see a traditional White American family.

• February 5, 2021 at 11:36 AM

Same thing happens when we bring our little blue-eyed blonde hair 10 month old daughter out. We always get compliments and people fawn over her.

• February 5, 2021 at 2:24 PM

I am so thankful that a good friend of mine shared your telegram channel with me, which in turn led me to these podcasts. In a time so full of uncertainty and black pills… this podcast has given me hope. Its given me the drive to meet men in my area, create something for my children to build on and to never give up. Thank you guys for what you do.

• February 7, 2021 at 7:03 PM

Outstanding discussion gentlemen! Shared with at least 8 brothers.

• February 10, 2021 at 5:05 PM

Build yourself body and mind, build a family, build a community. Accept not a degenerate amongst you. Hail brothers

• February 17, 2021 at 6:26 AM

This is very enlightening. How can I join a Mannerbund?

• February 18, 2021 at 7:58 PM

When it comes to avoiding taking Welfare in a pinch, a worry that I had to overcome for myself was simply that I didn’t want to show up on the Government’s radar, between all the forms and disclaimers saying “lying is a naughty no no” it made me paranoid I’m going to make a mistake and get vanned hard for it.

Helping your mates go through the process would be a big step towards overcoming the aversion.

• February 20, 2021 at 11:28 PM

I new here, I love the music where is the link to more of it?

• April 1, 2021 at 8:49 PM

I think that Ahab has the most informative opinions,and his knowledge of national socialism and the third reich is truly on point. I have a craving for these points of view, and I am not alone. Keep up the fight brothers, for those of us depending on your organization and leadership.

• April 10, 2021 at 12:35 AM

Great Show!
    I think of capital and money like rain, how do you keep the water from rain running off quickly and leaving the land?
    Water creates fertility, it conveys minerals and fertilizer to a plants roots, money or currency conveys the ability of a person to transform labor into wealth.
    Most of our wealth is strip-mined off communities all over America. Money doesn’t stay long in a community, not like thirty or forty years ago when I was a kid,
    A good government would take these things into account.
    Thanks

• April 10, 2021 at 12:37 AM

Good Job
    A good government would take these things into account.
    Thanks