Ego Death and Racial Resurrection

Nam and Apache recording in Bund HQ invite Theo calling in from his cultivation chamber in the ruins of Atlantis at the bottom of the sea to discuss our relationship with death, the spiritual coming together of our people, and the living organism that is our Race – and how to bring it back to life.

RSS Feed > https://bund-dispatch.libsyn.com/rss

8 thoughts on “Ego Death and Racial Resurrection

• June 11, 2021 at 2:28 PM

Apache your the man. Need to hear more from you dude

• June 12, 2021 at 10:55 AM

I think what your doing is great. Our culture of people is being erased. Myself am polish/Irish ancestry. My wife Irish / German. So my children 3 girls are 100% white European Americans. If their blonde hair and blue eyes go away ?? That would be a crime to humanity. The beauty of whiteness has been corrupted into some guilt trip white hate that needs to stop. I am in a place where spiritually I just want to be around people with white skin and culture and history. I believe if the white race doesn’t wake up and realize our tribe is being killed by media driven , policy driven small pox then we are doomed…. the beauty in my 3 children is something I don’t ever want to see muddied .. sorry. I just won’t let that happen. Hopefully I can find Atlantis soon. Because it is certainly not anywhere near Philadelphia……. great job. Continue the good work. God bless you all.

• June 16, 2021 at 7:21 AM

Did the north have to outnumber the south 3:1 again? Sounds like a great time. Good to see people getting out and meeting up.

• June 16, 2021 at 8:50 PM

Ha! No. It was 3 on 3. And we had a northerner defect before the pull!

• June 17, 2021 at 7:18 AM

Haha! Alright, alright. Can’t win them all I guess.

• June 16, 2021 at 8:17 PM

Impressed gentlemen, let’s build that foundation, an unmovable force.

• July 29, 2021 at 2:47 PM

Where can we listen to the conference talks you referenced in this episode?